Van security and safety
For the tradespeople in the UK, the cost of doing business can be really expensive. According to Trade Direct Insurance, it is estimated that in 2016 the tradespeople lost just shy of 100 million pounds, which means that they would’ve had to work 450000 days to pay for the replacement of the tools.
To begin with, a few protective measures should and could be taken to prevent or worst, limit the value of what could’ve been the stolen goods. Some of these measures could be:
- Always make sure that all doors and windows closed and locked;
- Always park in areas where there is foot traffic and abundance of light;
- As much as possible, to limit the goods left in the vans overnight;
- Consider additional security hardware to enhance van security.
At Lost Car Key, our technicians will consult with you on the best solution on securing the vehicle and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Our services include:
- Deadlocks, slam locks,
- Vehicle Specific Protection Plates,
- Externally Mounted Locking Applications,
- Externally Mounted Locking Applications.
Enhanced protection recommendation
Since the vehicle thieves are getting advanced in picking the locks, decode them and even cut new car keys, we recommend changing the door locks from passenger and driver side with high-security anti-pick cylinders.
If you would like more information about any of the van security products we offer, our expert team are happy to advise. Please call us on 02036273993. We service London and the surrounding counties.